500 NEO (1 team)
450 GAS (1 team)
300 GAS (5 teams)
(It depends on the submitted work)
Develop a business model that uses NEO to build new
Build out the prototype in an interdisciplinary team of six to ten people.
Ideally, develop a working prototype along with a website and video to showcase your product.
Present your product and business model at the end of the week to the blockchain community in Berlin.
Boost your career by developing your blockchain skills and knowledge. Additionally you will receive an offical hackathon certificate.
Noize Fabrik is a multi-purpose space. Their aim is to provide an environment where like-minded people can collaborate, learn, create, network and follow their passion. With an open co-working space and event area Noize Fabrik offers a wide range of services and industry professionals.
A great network that will help you connect with like-minded IT professionals and corporate contacts.
A very intense, well-structured 30-hour hackathon schedule.
Experts to help you code and work with the provider developer tools.
Develop visual elements for the finished application, including color schemes, fonts, icons and buttons.
Develop and maintain databases and other back end assets that make the finished NEO application work.
CEO - MP Marketing GmbH
1. All code projects should use the MIT license.
2. Teams can use any platform or programing language to develop the system.
3. There is no maximum or minimum team size.
4. Organizers, judges, or sponsors are not allowed to participate or join a team.
5. All members of the team should be present during the day of the event, Oct 27th, as we believe it's integral to community development and working cooperatively. Leaving the venue for a duration to hack elsewhere is also allowed.
6. Teams can of course gain advice and support from organizers, volunteers, sponsors, and others. Judges can help teams with basic questions, but we strongly recommend team should think and solve problems independently.
7. Teams can use an idea they had before the event or adding new features to existing projects. However, we highly encourage innovation.
8. The competing teams are required to complete all the development work within the specified time.
9. We are holding this challenge at a very high regard, thus if there are no teams which have shown exemplary work, then the grand prize may be ommitted and left vacant.
10. Teams can be disqualified from the competition at the organizers' discretion. Reasons might include, but are not limited to, breaking the Competition Rules or other unsportsmanlike behaviour.
11. This is a competition for the community, so please follow the rules and respect competing teams.
12. Team member that already won a Mystery Prize before cannot join this hackathon.
Did your project fulfill all of the criteria show on the table above? How could you try to take what is required and add onto it to make it stand out?
Is the User-experience welcoming and not awfully complicated to new and concurrent users of the platform? Try to let other test for you to see if the system you built is intuitive.
Have you tested the reliability and amount of downtime for the dApp? We are looking for a system that can be consistent and relay information to user without many bugs.
How much resource does the dApp take to run, short and long term? We encourage developers to optimize the platform in hopes to see a platform that won't hinder the user's inputs and experience as a whole.
Does the design of the platform not only reflect the themes of NEO's ecosystem but also have a look that can differentiate it from the others? Fluid and modern designs could make the website feel more approachable.
It’s highly recommended that challengers can organize a team to participate in this competition. Allowing for delegated work while generating diversified ideas for the final product. If you want to start of join a team, but don't know if you have the ability to finish all aspects alone you can join the NEO discord to coordinate and communicate with others interested.
Founder & Core Developer, NEO
Founder and CTO of Weeve
Founder of BlaCat
Director of R&D NEO Global Development (NGD)
Feel free to enter you number and contact us if you have further question.
Just enter your number in the from below. We will get back to you during the next 24 hours.